Cargo Magic Brush
I love this product so much! The bristles are super soft, and the brush is so versatile! I can stuff this in any purse and even in my pencil bag at school. This is my number 1 travel brush. Works best for pressed powder but has many other uses. No complaints what so everLove this for applying my foundation, doesnt suck up all the product and evenly spreads with out streaks.



Love your blog Lauren great Job! This is very new to me after looking at your blog you have me excited to go and try this make up.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the suggestion Lauren. I really enjoy make up, but there are always so many different products that I don't know what to get. I will most definitely look into getting this brush!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog post Lauren. I'm not an expert with makeup by any means but I do have three teenage girls who absolutely love makeup. I'm looking forward to reading your posts so I can get good Christmas gift ideas this year without asking them. Your page is really inviting and I like that it's pink and black and is all about make up. Nice job!
ReplyDelete